It’s a strange time in Music City, and all over the world for that matter.
However, given the dev.nashvilleedit.comastating tornado that swept through earlier this month that feels overshadowed by COVID-19, it feels a bit like a double whammy. Amidst all the closures— from schools to stores and restaurants, it’s hard to gauge what exactly our readers need from us. It’s an unfamiliar path to navigate, as this is unprecedented on a global scale.[ad]
If there is one piece of advice we can offer, it’s to keep supporting local businesses top of mind. Based on our primary market area, we’ve compiled an evolving list of stores, coffee shops, and restaurants you can still patronize in one way or another. Whether it be for daily meals or stocking your closet, you can still support neighborhood shops. If you’ve already compiled all of your food and supplies, you can always buy gift cards from these establishments to use in the future as a way of boosting bottom lines to help. This is an incredibly difficult time for both business owners and employees of small businesses across the globe, and we’d love you to join us in doing everything possible to support our own community as we navigate this crisis in the weeks to come.
Food + Beverage:
- UberEats: 0$ delivery fee in support of all local restaurants
- MStreet– Those seeking to get their sushi fix will be glad to know that MStreet Entertainment group is redirecting the work of staff to operate an internal team focused on direct delivery (as well as being available via online app delivery services). Check out their social media sites on details for menu items from favorite haunts like Virago and Saint Anejo.
- Lou: Modified menu Wednesday-Sunday, noon-8pm. Call 615-499-4495 to order, and can be picked up via curbside delivery.
- Henrietta Red: Introduced “family meal” via The Party Line. Get family meal delivered to your door. Once a week – you choose your amount: 3 or 5 meals. Sign up for 4 weeks at once and save. Add groceries to your box: from milk & eggs to fresh-squeezed juice and guacamole kits.
- E+ Rose Wellness: Offering delivery and curbside pickup via their app in the app store. Also available via Postmates and UberEats.
- Kristen Winston Catering (Kristen’s Pantry) – Offering weekly dinners and kitchen staples. Limited availability. Full details on http://kristenspantry.com/
- G Catering: Family meal orders – can feed a family of 6 and they will deliver to your door. Please place your orders before 12 pm noon the day before. Full details on http://www.instagram.com/gcatering/
- Chefs Market: Family meals for 4-6 people, $75. It can be delivered up to fifteen miles.
- Rolf and Daughters/Folk: Take-out and delivery, curbside pickup
- Char: Family of 4 dinner packages for $40 – curbside pickup
- Etc.: Dinner for two $50, dinner for four $100 – curbside pickup
- Etch: Curbside pickup and free delivery to immediate Gulch and downtown area. Can order from the full menu during normal hours.
- Saltine + Amerigo: “Drive-Thru” curbside delivery. Can order upon pulling up, or can call ahead. Phone for Amerigo: 615-320-1740. Phone for Saltine: 615-327-4410.
- Virago: Offering delivery and takeout.
- Epice: Offering curbside pickup.
- Edley’s: Offering curbside pickup and delivery.
- Martins: Offering carry-out, curbside or delivery
- Chauhan, Chaatable, The Mockingbird, and Tansuo: Offering 20% off all take out orders. Pickup via curbside, and use “CORP20” when ordering via phone.
- Corner Pub Green Hills: Offering carry-out, made fresh to order.
- Santo: Offering delivery and to-go orders (even for bottles of wine). Give them a call at (615) 336-3426 (or email email@example.com) and place your order, and they will run your order to your car — just wait for us outside the Vertis Building (next to True Food Valet) for order pickup.
- Proper Bagel: Carry out, phone orders and delivery via Postmates.
- Bricktop’s: Curbside pickup.
- The Poki: Pickup and delivery via UberEats and GrubHub.
- Urban Juicer: Offering anyone opting for pick up of their items employee discounts—40% off.
- Cafe Roze: Pickup and curbside delivery. Also offering limited nightly Family Dinner specials. Check via Instagram stories daily.
- Anzie Blue: Offering curbside pick-up or delivery to the Metro Nashville area.
- Barcelona Wine Bar: Offering take-home meals “pretty much any way you can imagine.” Call for details: 615-327-0600
- Emmy Squared: Offering 15% off all takeout orders via their in-house ordering platforms. Click here for Green Hills. Click here for The Gulch.
- Answer: Offering family-style meals for 4. Place your order by 5:00 pm this Sunday, March 22nd by emailing Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gus Mayer: Instagram orders with delivery or pickup.
- E Allen: Available to contact for private shopping, curbside pickup, local deliveries, and online.
- Perfect Pair: online/Instagram orders and “doorstop drops” within a three-mile radius of the store.
- Brownlee Bathing Co: Offering local delivery and domestic shipping. Also having a large sale (3/27-3/29) in lieu of having to reschedule a Warehouse sale.
- Private Edition: Phone orders with free shipping, curbside pickup, local delivery.
- Two for Home: Available for delivery within 15 miles and curbside pickup.
- Imogene + Willie: Available to shop online. Donating all profits from “NASHVILLE” tee to tornado relief, and came out with a new tee, aiming to spread love.
- ABLE: Can call in orders and offering curbside delivery upon arrival to the store.
- Whites Mercantile: Free shipping, delivery or curbside pickup.
- Emerson Grace: Offering curbside pickup, front door delivery (Nashville and surrounding neighborhoods), and free ground shipping.
- H Audrey: Available 12-4 for phone orders, styling consultations, shipping, and pickup. Also launched a fully shoppable website with product being uploaded daily.
- Haven/Hero/Parish: Offering shipping and local delivery. Shop via Haven, Hero, and Parish Instagrams. DM or call/text 615-812-1433 to make purchases.
- Moda: Free shipping, free local delivery, and 20% off all gift cards. Shop via Instagram feed and stories.
- Elizabeth Suzann: Offering a sitewide discount “HOPE10” for 10% made-to-order garments and gift cards.
- Crue: Accepting online orders and offering local deliveries.
- Natalie Busby: Can shop online and offering free shipping. 10% of this week’s sales will be donated to Nashville tornado efforts.
- Stacey Rhodes: Offering 25% off everything in-store (with curbside pick-up) and online with free shipping through March 31st. Contact with any questions.
Fitness + Activities:
- Shed: Providing Instagram live steam classes
- Shakti Yoga: Live streaming classes. Schedule on Instagram.
- TN Safari Park: A drive-through zoo – http://www.tennesseesafaripark.com/
- Barre 3: Instagram Live workout sessions as well as their usual online workout platform.
Businesses— If we missed you, shoot me a DM through Instagram and we will add you to our list. Stay well, Nashville!